ICAEW is a professional membership organisation with over 144,000 members in over 160 countries worldwide. They are committed to helping talented individuals around the world develop the knowledge, skills and experience they need to perform at the highest level in accountancy, finance and business.
Mr James Lee, the ICAEW Regional Director for Greater China, will be visiting Queen’s Campus on the 5th of February from 12-1pm to deliver a presentation focusing on finance roles within China. This is aimed at Chinese accounting and finance students and will be in room D317.
This talk aims to provide an overview of finance careers in China. James is a qualified chartered accountant and leads ICAEW’s Greater China regional team, offering support to the government on accountancy and finance matters and working with the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA) and Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA).
The session will cover the following areas:
- An introduction to ICAEW and the role we play as a leading international professional body
- Finance career options in China
- Career development within Chinese organisations and tips on how to progress within this environment.
- What are Chinese employers looking for in graduates?
- Opportunities in China (focussing on Shanghai as the International Financial Centre)
- Personal Branding, leadership & effective communication from a Chinese perspective.
To register your place please follow the link: