• Paid Internship programme for 2 to 6 months
• Multidisciplinary Opportunities
• Enhance your skills, experience and knowledge
• Available from Summer 2016
• India-One of the fastest growing large economies in the
• To re-connect with your roots and work in a dynamic
• Work in one of the biggest global markets
• Indian-origin/students of Indian heritage/descent and
Non Resident Indian (NRI) students pursuing Post
Graduate programmes outside India in Management
/Engineering / Science & Technology
• The programme includes stipend & accommodation
|Airfare to be borne by participants| Specific Terms and
conditions vary in each internship opportunity
For full details click on the flyer below:
OIFC’s India Corporate Internship – flyer
Sponsored by Teach First, the Durham Careers & Internship Fair (formerly the Employer Information Fair) offers you a chance to meet representatives from a wide range of organisations and informally discuss the breadth of career paths open to you.
This annual two-day event, held in the Howlands Building near Ustinov and Josephine Butler Colleges gives you the opportunity (whatever your year of study) of talking, face to face, with people in the sectors that interest you; you may wish to explore graduate vacancies, internships and career prospects within particular businesses, public services or not-for-profit sectors.
Many of the employers attending are Tier 2 registered organisations which recruit international applicants.
So why not come along to the Fair where you will receive a friendly and informative welcome from all those present.