If you are a Hong Kong national looking for a high-flying career in the banking industry, the Hang Seng Bank Management Trainee Programme is an excellent place to begin your journey. Offered in Retail Banking and Wealth Management this three-year, fast-track programme is intense and challenging. It provides comprehensive classroom training, exposure to China and overseas business, job attachments, support in attaining professional qualifications and senior management mentorship in specialised disciplines. Most importantly, the programme gives you exposure to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that has ranked as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for the past 13 years and was recently identified as the ‘Most Attractive Employer’ in Hong Kong’s banking and financial services sector.
They are looking to recruit passionate individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline from an accredited university
- Less than three years’ working experience
- Excellent written English and Chinese, and fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
If you are ready to rise to the challenge, act now and apply online at their website.
Application deadline is June 15, 2014.
Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.