The British Council is looking to recruit confident and enthusiastic students to take up the positions of Education UK student ambassadors this summer.
The student ambassadors will provide support to the Education team in Hong Kong, to co-ordinate and work onsite at various education-related events, give presentations, provide information to students preparing to study abroad, write informative articles based on personal experience of studying in the UK and take part in media interviews, as well as other exciting projects.
|Key presentation dates||Event|
|Saturday 19 July 2014||Pre-departure briefing (in Cantonese)|
|Saturday 9 August 2014||Pre-departure briefing (in Cantonese)|
|Saturday 16 August 2014||Pre-departure briefing (in English)
at Education UK exhibition
Applicants should have:
• Knowledge and experience of both the UK and Hong Kong education sector, and are currently studying at a UK university
• An interest in public speaking
• Excellent presentation skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
• All other competencies on the job description (see below link for details)
The remuneration package includes a salary of HKD50 per hour, on 6-8 week contract. The first day of work is on 2 July 2014.
For further information and to apply, please click here.
Closing date for applications is 13 May 2014. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed, in person, or via Skype if required.