Manulife Asset Management ® is the institutional asset management arm of Manulife Financial Corporation. Manulife Asset Management manages balance sheet money for Manulife’s insurance business, institutional assets on behalf of pension plans, endowment funds, and financial services companies. They also manage retail funds through Manulife Financial and John Hancock distribution networks as well as for other financial institutions with more than 300 investment professionals worldwide.
The Investment Global Rotation Program is designed to develop talented graduates to be future investment professionals. They are keen to recruit Durham University business or finance related finalists and Masters students for the following position, starting in the summer/autumn of 2014:
Investment Global Rotation Program (HK) 2014:
- A comprehensive 24- month rotation program in different functional areas
- An intensive on- the-job training and personal development program
- Provides diverse experience and generates career opportunities
- Through a variety of assigned six-month rotations, candidates will have the opportunity to gain experience in five functional areas in Hong Kong and exposure in other Asia offices on a short term assignment:
- An individual development plan helps you build your skills and extend your competencies as your career progresses
- A mentor from the senior management team will be assigned to give you guidance and encouragement
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting, financial or investment analysis techniques
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible, creative and show initiative while working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Solid computer experience using Excel, Word and Powerpoint, with a strong aptitude for learning new software packages
- Self-driven and result oriented
Click here and log in to see further details and how to apply.
Please note the deadline of 31st of October.