This free two-day event aimed at taught Masters students will help you to reflect on how you can sell the advantages of your Masters degree in a competitive job market. The conference will include lunch each day, plus a range of presentations and interactive workshops, led by external employers and Careers Centre staff, to help you become more aware of:
- the transferable skills you will need for the workplace;
- the knowledge, skills and abilities you have developed through postgraduate study;
- how you can improve your employability;
- how employers perceive Masters graduates;
- how you can present your Masters degree effectively when applying for jobs.
Places can be booked at: https://careers.dur.ac.uk/student/home.html?service=Careers%20Centre